-COMMERCIAL COMMISSION INFORMATION-
For all commercial inquiries of hiring me for services such as illustration work or art assets for projects associated with music, comics, games, websites, etc., please contact me at email@example.com.
-PRIVATE CHARACTER COMMISSION INFORMATION-
If you want to commission me for a private piece of art, please send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRADITIONAL RATES *Currently CLOSED*
Traditional Marker Colored (per Single Sheet)
Bust - $50 (On 9x12 Cardstock)
Waist - $100 (On 11x17 Cardstock)
- DIGITAL RATES
Quick Digital Sketches (Sketchy Lines + Basic Cel-Shading; per File)
Full-body Color: $100
Digital Lines (Line art Only; per File)
Bust: $20 (Single Characters only)
Thigh: $50 (Single Characters only)
FullBody: $90 (Additional characters are $45 each)
Digital Colors (Colors Only; per File)
*Please note that these rates do not include line art. I also do not accept inquiries to color another artist’s line art.*
Bust: Cels - $35; Painterly - $45 (Single Characters only)
Backgrounds (for Digital Pieces only)
Prices vary depending on details, specify and I will quote.
- To have a smooth transition, please be specific as to what you want. Which means, references, detailed descriptions, poses, etc. This will streamline the process for me and greatly affect turnaround. If you don’t explain features of the image (pose, design, etc.) I will express artistic liberties to the best of my ability and knowledge of subject.
- All payments are made via Paypal. For orders under $100, you have to pay in full. For orders higher than $100, you have to either pay a deposit of $100 and the rest upon completion or completely in full if you desire. You can pay via debit/credit card, or if you have a Paypal account, you can send the funds via Paypal itself. Please note that there is usually a 3% fee on all PayPal transactions and will be added to the rate.
- NO eCHECKS PLEASE! If you send an eCheck, I will reverse it and notify you via email to make a different payment arrangement.
- After money is received, I will do a few preliminary thumbnail sketches, and you will approve one of them (or add your input/desired changes.) Then the work will be commenced upon approval. There will be no *major* changes after acceptance of preliminary layout!
- All digital work will be an 11x17 in., in 300 DPI, high-resolution PNG file for printing at essentially any size you’d like.
- Erotic and tasteful nudity is okay.
- NO hentai/characters engaging in hardcore sex/or anything else that is socially-deemed “inappropriate”. I love the sexy stuff, but I don’t draw hardcore things.
- There may be some stuff I object to, and please remember I have every right to pass on it. There are other artists that can do what I may not accept.
- I only accept what I can handle at the time. If I’m too busy with professional work or if the commissions are closed, I will put you on a reservation list.
- Please look in my gallery to see what I’m capable of doing. As a general rule of thumb, I can most likely do a bit more than what’s in my gallery, as well.
- Turnaround is approximately 1-2 weeks. If I run into an unforeseen circumstance, I will contact you accordingly.